Cross Corridor Cooperation Workshop: ITS Corridor Evaluation Workshop / Seminar
5/6 February 2020, Paris, France
The ITS Corridor Evaluation Workshop / Seminar is organised by Arc Atlantique and EU EIP Activity 5 – Evaluation. Its purpose is to educate delegates and help with the process of continually refining our approach to ITS Corridor evaluation. It comes at an opportune time as the ITS corridors enter the latter stages of their deployment programmes. Furthermore, we are recently learning more of the need for our community to communicate our successes and benefits more widely and in a meaningful way to various stakeholders in our work.
More specifically, the goals of the event are the following:
1. Facilitate cross corridor discussions concerning the evaluation process amongst the operational level of the ITS corridors.
2. Assist EU EIP Evaluation Activity in disseminating evaluation methodologies and best practice.
3. Embed the importance and benefits of evaluating ITS corridors and the need for a harmonised approach.
4. Inform and educate participants in the workshop/seminar.
5. Report on the event with results and actions as applicable.
The content will be finalised in January 2020. Topics will include:
1. The benefits of a harmonised approach to corridor evaluation.
2. Approaches taken by each of the corridor projects.
3. How to evaluate a corridor when a corridor project may have deployed ITS at specific points on the corridor route.
4. Informing business cases for more investment in ITS.
5. Evaluation measurements – The EU EIP KPI‘s.
6. SWOT of the current arrangements for evaluation at a cross corridor level.
7. Approach taken for evaluating C-ITS projects.
8. Hot topics within the community.
The event will be led by a number of people from within our community who are leading evaluation processes or have experience in this area. It will take the form of an interactive workshop/seminar.
The event is aimed at all those who will be responsible for providing evaluation data on corridor deployments and their associated impact. In particular, those who might not have been closely involved in the evaluation activities to date and therefore need to be informed.
Date & Time: 05.02.2020 (starting at 14:00) - 06.02.2020 (finishing at 16:00). Exact times will be advised.
Location: ASFA in Paris, France
Fee: Free of charge
Participants: Limited places will be available. In order for us to gauge demand and help with planning we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com indicating if you are interested and likely to want to attend.
Agenda: The full agenda of the event is available HERE.